Congregation for Clergy videos

The Congregation for the Clergy has been one of the movers and shakers in terms of using the internet to get the message across. Cardinal Claudio Hummes regularly writes to priest on the email list and Archbishop Piacenze also gives great encouragement. Now there is a trio of videos on YouTube about the priest Alter Christus.







I'm just posting before leaving for Wonersh so I haven't had time to watch them all yet but look forward to doing so. I recognise the French priest who, when I met him, was working at the Congregation for Divine Worship. He is from Caen so I was pleased to tell him that my father was involved in the liberation of the town (though I expect that there must be some frustration at how little of it was left after the battle.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion

Saint Gabriel

Plenary indulgences not impossible